|General Membership Meeting
March 1, 2005
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- February minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- February report approved; filed for future audit.
- Missing map advertiser’s payments: Polaris; 152 Club and Hitchin’ Post; will be contacted.
- Club is paying $161/month in interest on groomer loan; may be a good idea to put $10K towards loan; will revisit next month.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Club Board Member elections coming up; currently have all positions applied for except Treasurer. If interested in this very important position for our Club, please contact Jerry Hanson.
- First 50% of grant money should be received any time.
- Groomer has logged < 12 hours this season.
- Bulldozing tentative to smooth out trail south of Diamond Lake Road.
- Club get-together this month, Thursday, March 10, 7:00 pm. at the Narrows; Cty Roads 30 & 81; please join us!
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
MnUSA Upcoming Events
- New “Trail Pass” being pursued, $30/per sled/per year; could double
the amount of money that clubs could receive; five (5) out of nine (9)
MnUSA regions approved. Contact your representative at www.leg.state.mn.us with your comments.
- Members should read President’s article in Minnesota Snowmobiling …
- New Bill: Two-way trails for city and county roads.
- Legislation Reception March 9, 2005, Kelly Inn, St. Paul.
- New Bill: Hazard Lights.
- New Bill: Go back to hard license plates for snowmobile trailers.
- Region 8 is hosting MnUSA Summer Campout, Cannon Falls, July 8-10
Adjournment: 8:10 p.m.
- Map: No report.
- Safety: No report.
- Tuesday, April 5, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!