|General Membership Meeting
February 1, 2005
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- January minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- January report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Brian Mackenzie for Steve Hohag
that NW Trails Board Elections coming up in April, 2005; if interested
in a position on the Board, please contact Jerry Hanson.
- Trail report from late January, fair condition; due to lack of snow trails have degraded significantly since that time.
was dispatched, but due to rough conditions, could not complete
grooming of trail system. Groomer reported to be operating well.
- NW Trails Logo Apparel:
Vendor found that will digitize logo for $75 and can access all
clothing/accessories; Rob Bell to forward art work to vendor.
Clothing/Accessory catalogs available at each meeting to view and order
- Winter NWT Events:
Upcoming Trailside Picnic scheduled for February 19th; see new map for
time and location. Rob Bell to take lead on organizing logistics
of this event, pending snowfall. Watch your email for
New Business, cont'd
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Snowmobile Softball Game: Discussion tabled pending snow.
- Club Fun:
NW Trails Members are getting together for dinner at The Natures
Hideaway, in Rogers, Wednesday, February 9th, 7:00 pm. Please
MnUSA Upcoming Events
- Question being posed as to whether we felt snowmobilers would
support a “Trail Pass” fee in addition to annual snowmobile
registration fees … consensus was NO.
- Yamaha Consumer Show, Monday, February 7th, 4:00 pm, at the Northland Inn.
- Calendar sale proceeds available and will be distributed to club shortly.
- Feb 10-13 MnUSA Governor’s Ride & Rendezvous, Ruttger’s Sugar Lake Lodge, Grand Rapids
- July 8-10 MnUSA Summer Campout, Cannon Falls
Adjournment: 8:10 p.m.
- Map: No report.
Safety Committee met last month to discuss next years’ youth training
and to schedule dates for classroom and over-the-snow, location,
coursework. Full report at next General Membership Meeting.
- Tuesday, March 1, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!