|General Membership Meeting
March 7, 2006
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- February meeting minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- February report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
volunteers for club officers: President, Vice President,
Treasurer and Secretary. Elections to be held soon. If
interested in one of these positions, please contact Jerry Hanson.
- Grooming Equipment:
Party has approached club with interest in obtaining unused groomer
drag. Motion passed to donate drag; Bob Ford to follow up.
- Club Mailings: Promotional Mailing complete; approximately 5 new memberships received in last month!
- Club Dinner:
March 15th, 7:00 pm, Narrows – please come join us and be sure to watch
for news on next date/location for upcoming get-together.
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Trail Map: Those of you that are distributing maps, please check the boxes you are responsible for.
- Hanover Bridge: Will be needing volunteers to help in removing the
temporary bridge covering this spring. Mike Christenson to investigate
timing and advise at future meeting.
- NW Trails Volunteer Appreciation Night: To
be held Tuesday, April 25th at Sundance, 5:45 pm Happy Hour, 6:45
Dinner. Look to your mailbox for invitation. Those club members with
>10 volunteer hours free!
Legislative season opens and MnUSA keeping watch on any discussions
that may affect our sport; consideration being made to possibly waiving
trail pass for antique sleds; stay tuned!
- Hamel: Hamel Club cancelled snowmobile softball game due to weather.
Adjournment: 8:06 p.m.
- Map: See info under Old Business.
- Safety Committee: No report.
- Tuesday, April 4, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!