|General Membership Meeting
January 3, 2006
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- December meeting minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- December report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Grant: Grant increase of 20% due to new trail pass.
- Club Mailings: Promotional Mailing to solicit club membership: Joel Johnson to finalize and solicit assistance for mailing assembly.
- Groomer Status: Groomer up & running when conditions allow.
- Club Dinner: Jan 11, 7:00 pm, Millside and Feb 15th, 7:00 pm, RiverInn – come join us!
- Club Trailside Picnics: Jan 21 and Feb 18, please contact Rob Bell if you wish to assist.
- Trail Map:
suggestion to add club phone number and web address on next map
printing; those of you that are distributing maps, please check the
boxes you are responsible for.
- Safety Training: Complete for all clubs. A special thanks go out to all involved with Youth Safety Training again this year!
- Misc: Question posed to board regarding our policy on charitable donations; will look into bylaws and discuss at next meeting.
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner: Planning for April 25th at Sundance; reserve the date and stay tuned for more details!
Winter Rendezvous will be held at Shooting Star Casino & Hotel,
Mahnomen, Feb 10-12; check out MnUSA website for more information and
- Ride to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Taconite Trail – Sat, Jan 7th, Tower
- Vintage Sled Rally & Swap: Feb 18, Detroit Lakes City Beach
- Director: A
new Director named for MnUSA Region 8 – our very own Earl
Klersey! Congratulations Earl, we are glad to see you involved!
- Legislative: Gearing up for legislative session that begins in March.
- Hamel club trip, Jan 19-21
- Loretto club trip, Jan 26-28
Adjournment: 8:20 p.m.
- Map: See info under Old Business.
- Safety Committee: See info under Old Business.
- Tuesday, February 7, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!