|General Membership Meeting
February 7, 2006
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- January meeting minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- January report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Groomer: Groomer extraction bill of approximately $1400; approved to pay
- Grant: Grant paperwork received.
- Club Mailings: Promotional
Mailing to solicit club membership: complete and at the mailing house;
should hit targeted households end of month.
- Club Dinner: Feb 15th, 7:00 pm, River Inn – March 15th, 7:00 pm, Narrows - come join us!
- Club Trailside Picnic: Feb 18, please contact Rob Bell if you wish to assist. Cancelled if low/no snow.
- Trail Map: Those of you that are distributing maps, please check the boxes you are responsible for.
- Charitable Contributions:
Discussion of club rules on subject – only non-state funds outside of
Grant-In-Aid may be used for charitable contributions/sponsorships;
motion passed to contribute $100 of calendar raffle dollars to MS Ride.
- NW Trails Volunteer Appreciation Night: Apr 25, Sundance – reserve the date and stay tuned for more details!
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
Winter Rendezvous will be held at Shooting Star Casino & Hotel,
Mahnomen, Feb 10-12; check out MnUSA website for more information and
- Legislation: Discussion of new grant proposal process; entertaining proposal to award $ to clubs based on snowfall levels.
- Study: Critical Habitat Study could impact trails in Northern Minnesota.
- Hamel: Hamel Club considering Trailside Picnic/Softball Game, March 12; backup location Lake Sarah; dependent on trail conditions.
Adjournment: 8:18 p.m.
- Map: See info under Old Business.
- Safety Committee: No report.
- Tuesday, March 7, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!