|General Membership Meeting
December 6, 2005
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- No Secretary Report due to Rocky’s absence; refer to meeting minutes on website.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- November report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Trails: Trails are marked.
- Grant: Resubmitting first request to DNR for grant-in-aid funds to advise of loss of trail mileage.
- Trail Changes/Closures:
Cty Rd 144 shut down for five (5) miles, east of Crow Hassen
Park. Access to Elm Creek Park from south is closed due to
construction. Five (5) mile section from Hamel to Baker Park closed due
to landowner change, therefore, can not get to Baker Park to
groom. Full updates on website.
- Permits: All landowner permits are signed except for one to be returned.
- Bridge: New bridge installed over gully north of Sundance.
- Club Mailings: Promotional Mailing to solicit club membership: Joel Johnson to finalize and solicit assistance for mailing assembly.
- Trail Issues: Brushing
and tree work done north of MaMa G’s and French Lake. Need work
done north of Elm Creek Park to remove trees near Diamond Lake
Road. Work Party scheduled for Sunday afternoon, December 12th.
- Map Distribution:
Rob Bell emailed reminder to all that distribute maps with list of
businesses they are responsible for. Get it done!
- Shirts for trainers: Safety Training Instructor shirts available and being distributed.
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Groomer Status: Drag at Butch Newman’s, groomer still parked at shed.
- Trail Passes: Suggestion
made to have club purchase one year trail passes for members with X
number of volunteer hours. Discussion tabled until next fall.
- Winter Events: Trailside Picnics planned for same locations denoted on map; Jan 21st & Feb 18th.
- Club Fun:
Scheduling dinners at map advertisers starting in Jan '06; we will meet
at the Millside Tavern Jan 11th 7:00 pm; come join us!
- Motion passed to send $50.00 to Scott Elder Benefit; Sunday, Dec 8th, Lookout, Maple Grove.
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner: Planning for April 2006 at Sundance; stay tuned for more details!
- Club Voicemail: Sign-up sheet went around to volunteer for monitoring of Club Voicemail during snow season
Winder Rendezvous will be held at Shooting Star Casino & Hotel,
Mahnomen, Feb 10-12; check out MnUSA website for more information and
- Hamel Safety Training scheduled for Jan 10, 12 & 14th. Call Wally Etzell for info.
Adjournment: 8:52 p.m.
- Map: See info under Old Business.
- Safety Committee:
Youth Safety Training underway for Corcoran and Rogers. Jerry
Hanson has acquaintance that is interested in donating two (2)
snowmobiles for training; Jerry to pursue.
- Tuesday, January 3, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!