April 1, 2008
Secretary’s Report - Paulie Skaja-Bell
Treasurer’s Report - Nancy Hanson
- March minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Rob Bell
- Two new members and made groomer payment this month.
- Checking account balance $15268.
- Recap: insurance payment went up $473.
- Report approved; file for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Elections later in the meeting.
- Final grant application sent in by April 15. Next year's grant filed
by May 15 and then remaining amount will be paid. Nothing will change
for mileage for coming year; 323.
- Bobby reported DNR completed GPS and trail mileage will go down slightly
in the future. There was discussion about what will happen when 610
is complete; will need to watch progress and remain in contact with
DNR and landowners.
- Trail captains can remove their signs as soon as the ground is ready.
- Discussion about attending Wright County meetings to start working
with their clubs..
- Club trip was fun. The hotel wound up joining MnUSA.
- Sunshine Committee formed in March: new committee to send flowers
or notes to those in need. Received thank you from Judy because of actions
from this committee.
your e-mail address so that we can communicate more efficiently! Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let
us know your address. Thank you!!
- April Fun Night at Big Wood in Loreto on 10th at 7pm.
- May Fun Night at Choo Choo on 15th at 7pm.
- 2008/2009 Board: President - Joel Johnson; Vice President - Rob Bell;
Treasurer - Brian MacKenzie; Secretary - Bob Johnston. M/S/P
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Yamaha will have new sled at upcoming show at Dave & Buster's
in Maple Grove on April 9th. MnUSA has booth at event if anyone would
like to work. Also in St Cloud on Thurs and Fri.
- Legislative reception is April 15 at Kelly Inn in St Paul. Need to
keep gas tax to support sport.
- Quarterly meeting is at the Lodge in Brainerd April 25 - 27.
- Bob shared club trip went
well although it was cold. Scavenger hunt was a success again.
- Membership: No report.
- Map: Remove map boxes and
return to shed; give money to Nancy. We are going to need to start planning
production for next year.
- Safety: Steve still
needs to speak with Sundance and Cabela's.
Adjournment: 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 6 at Medina
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm; Happy Hour, 7:00 pm; General
Meeting, 7:30 pm
- Receive information in your inbox; email us at:
email@example.com. Thank you!