|General Membership Meeting
October 2, 2007
Secretary’s Report - Paulie Skaja-Bell
Treasurer’s Report - Nancy Hanson
- September minutes corrected; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Rob Bell
- No income in August; Expenses of $3421
- Groomer liability $2262, Funeral flowers - CJ Ramstad $133, Safety
training snowmobiles $600
- Checking balance $15249
- Report approved; file for future audit
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- City of Rogers becoming stricter on community room rental policy;
no more donations. Steve working with city. Agreement to pay set-up/clean-up
fee$100 w/no room rental. Rob and Steve will attend Rogers City Council
meeting and report at next meeting.
- City of Dayton conducted survey of residents. Top 3 things they like:
walking/hiking, riding horses, riding snowmobile
- Hamel: fix bridge to make land owners happy.
- Railroad crossing in Loretto is dangerous, discussion off-line to
determine who to contact at DNR and/or locally.
- County Road 19 trail is paved; cannot by used.
- Date for brushing to be set at November meeting
- Several members who have not been at meetings recently; one guest.
- Land owner certificates are ready.
- M/S/P: Track Inc would like to offer a new 2008 Tucker Terra groomer
for $150320.17 in trade for our 2005 groomer valued at $121820.17 leaving
a net difference of $28,500 +tax. The new loan would be $41,000 at 8.95%
for four years with monthly payments of $1,025 contingent on working
with bank to meet requirements. [Note: The trade value being offered
for the 2005 is more than the groomer is worth.] No risk in getting
stuck because 2005 will be going to a government entity; Track approached
us with the need. We will be paying $60 more monthly for a new machine
that will be worth more when paid off than 2005. 2008 includes options
added to 2005. Groomer available in December. If needed prior one would
be made available. Bank will not give loan until serial number is provided.
- September 13 dinner at Broadway Pizza in Rogers and played bingo
had lots of fun!
- Club dinner: October 11 at Loretto Sports Bar & Grill at 7:00pm
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Region 8 is hosting Fall Workshop
at Kelly Inn in Plymouth; will need volunteers; Oct 26 - 28. M/S/P $500
donation to Region 8 to help cover costs of speakers.
- Swap meet is November 9 - 11; need workers
- Loretto planning club trips.
Safety training Nov 27, 29 and Dec 1. Planning fundraiser.
- Hamel trips are being planned. Talked about putting in trail markers
Oct 26 - 28. Youth Safety Training in January after New Years. Planning
Adjournment: 8:33 p.m.
- Membership: Membership
dues are due; invoices were sent out. Rob needs email addresses.
- Map: We are using the
same map as last year; two year map. Maps and boxes are available for
distribution at the club shed. Rob will send out assignment lists.
- Safety: Mike has requested
safety training info for Rogers. Rocky has Corcoran covered. Information
is getting updated on the web site and with DNR.
- Tuesday, November 6 at Medina
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm; Happy Hour, 7:00 pm; General Meeting, 7:30
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!