|General Membership Meeting
May 1, 2007
Secretary’s Report - Paulie Skaja-Bell
Treasurer’s Report - Nancy Hanson
- April minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Rob Bell
- Income $135; Expenses for gas and groomer miles
- Checking balance $23452
- About $18,000 income still coming from grants
- Report approved; file for future audit
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Groomer clarification; maintenance and servicing to be covered as
always; spend up to $800 for additional items
- Still awaiting final two payments for grant; due May 15
- Grant expected to increase from $32,000 to $45,000 for 2007/2008
- Accurate trail mileage will be calculated by DNR this coming year
via GPS. Miles will not be adjusted until after 2008/2009
- Need permit for two-way trails in county road ditches at night. Signage
is concern. Lack of response on other items causes thought to wait on
process due to minimal impact.
- Field damage on Dahlheimer's alfalfa field; will pay for loss.
- Lynn, Stan's wife, visited.
- Hanover Bridge Word Day; St. Michael coordinated a day. Two of their
members and two NWT members attended. Plywood was removed; St Michael
- Process will happen in the fall too; watch for email notification
at that time (short notice due to climate and circumstances).
- Club picnic will be at Corcoran City Park on Thurs, June 21 at 6pm.
Catering by Corcoran Locker; Rocky will coordinate menu. Members can
bring desserts to share. Club will provide beverages. Members, advertisers,
land owners, state reps and senators and families will be invited. Post
card with club number or email included for RSVP. Motion to provide
meal (steak) made and second; friendly amendment to $10/person. M/S/P
- Budget for beverages, ice, postcard mailings, and other costs; spend
up to $500. M/S/P
- Suggestion to invite Corcoran city council, police and others.
- Groomer pay down discussion tabled from April. Owe $35,000. Motion
to pay down $15,000. M/S/P
- June meeting (June 5th) will be held at club shed; club work night
to follow. Leftover signs will be dismantled and components stored for
fall; clean out garbage. 6pm start time. Picnic meal; bring a dish to
- Scrapbooks: Mike shared concern that he has many books that no one
looks at. Suggested scanning pages to share information with others;
Mike will look into options.
- Club dinner May 10 at Broadway Pizza.
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- MnUSA scholarship application
date extended to May 15.
- Summer campout in East Grand Forks.
- Time has been focused on Congress; Steve has one registration and
one other will be shared. June 6 - 9.
- Fall workshop is Region 8 responsibility.
- Rendezvous at Cragun's next year.
Adjournment: 8:32 p.m.
- Membership: No report.
- Map: Designed map that
will be used for 2 seasons. No further report.
- Safety: No report.
- Tuesday, June 5 at Club Shed
- Picnic, 6:00 pm followed by meeting and sign work
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!