|General Membership Meeting
May 2, 2006
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson (absent)
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- Secretary on vacation, thus, no Secretary’s report presented.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- April report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- See info under Old Business (Officer Elections).
- Submitted final application for grant payment for this
past snow season. The payment will be approx. $16,000. The 2006/2007
grant application has to be submitted by May 31, 2006. One of the
requirements is to have a backup groomer plan. The club will consider
an arrangement with Track, Inc.
- Status of old drag:
The old drag that was voted several months ago to sell for a minimal
amount, or the give away if necessary, was never picked up. We still
have it at Butch Newmann’s.
- Officer Elections:
The following candidates were nominated for the officer positions and
unanimously elected. They will start their duties on June 1.
• President – Rocky Johnson
• Vice President – Scott Jones
• Treasurer – Nancy Hanson
• Secretary – Paulie Skaja-Bell
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Map Committee: A
committee needs to be established under the assumption that we will be
able to have a trail system next season. No one volunteered.
- Meetings: No formal June or July meeting.
- Club Fun/Work Night:
We will have a combined June meeting/work night/ picnic June 6th at the
shed at 6:00 PM. The shed is located just North of the intersection of
101st Ave. and Noble in Brooklyn Park.
- Mn USA – Talking to the DNR on grant program and Trail Pass changes.
Adjournment: 8:30 p.m.
- Map: See info under New Business.
- Safety: Safety Training is tentatively scheduled to be held the 1st & 2nd weekend of December.
- Tuesday, June 6, 6:00pm at NWT Club Shed, Brooklyn Park
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!