|General Membership Meeting
December 4, 2007
Secretary’s Report - Paulie Skaja-Bell
Treasurer’s Report - Nancy Hanson
- November minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Rob Bell
- Income $145
- Interest $232.22; Landowner Appreciation $87.59; MnUSA dues $80; Safety
Training $60; Trail Supplies $237.74; Total Expenses $691.55
- Checking/savings balance $11,591.80
- Report approved; file for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- $500 donation to Corcoran made during a special meeting.
- Trail is in and everything is marked; bridge is in
- Will send benchmark for 40% of grant; about $48,000
- New groomer est. shipping Dec 12, 2007; expected arrival Dec 14; prepared
for groomer training Dec 15.
- Discussion regarding trail; how to get over swamp. Recommendation
to pull old drag with loaner during the day.
- Bridge south of Sundance was repaired; north of Sundance is still
- Brushing was done.
- Many new faces; Eric and Martha Burk joined.
- Club Trip: Fortune Bay Resort in Ely March 7 - 10. No discount for
group rate; everyone responsible for your own room booking. www.fortunebay.com
or call 800.555.1714
- Dec Fun Night at McKenzie's on Dec 13 at 7pm.
- MnUSA created nice pieces for clubs to help increase awareness and
- KARE11 called Rob Bell to do a story about snowmobiling and trail
grooming; they met with Bobby to do a positive story about the volunteers
that support the sport
- Rob has created and distributed a new voicemail schedule
- New graphics for the groomer will be created
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Rendezvous second weekend in February at Craguns.
- Hamel will be holding youth
training Jan 8, 10 and 12 (test)
- Loretto railroad tie issue was taken care of by someone
Adjournment: 8:33 p.m.
- Membership: No report.
- Map: Maps are getting
out; more at the shed. There are a few empty boxes at the shed; get
- Safety: Mike reported
safety training registration went 100% better this year; things went
well. Testing will be held on Saturday. Jerry, Stan and Earl will bring
sleds. The Rogers Community Center can be reserved one year in advance
now, can be used more than once in a month, but will cost $400. Options
will be considered.
- Discussed sending a letter of appreciation to the DNR for Todd and
- Tuesday, January 8 at Medina
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm; Happy Hour, 7:00 pm; General Meeting, 7:30
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!