|General Membership Meeting
April 3, 2007
Secretary’s Report - Paulie Skaja-Bell
Treasurer’s Report - Nancy Hanson
- March minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Rob Bell
- Income $316.74; Expenses $606.21
- Total in checking: $25508.32
- Owe just over $35,000 for groomer
- Heinen's map fee still outstanding
- Report approved; file for future audit
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Passed around article run in North Crow River.
- Mentioned elections happen at April meeting; any interest in nominations
let Rob know.
- Filed third grant application for $8000 in Feb.
- Final application for additional $8000 is due April 15th.
- Application for next year's grants is due by May 15th; suggestion
to keep application consistent and adjust as needed.
- Groomer maintenance/servicing needed: about $2000 for rear air lockers
(about $1000) and odds and ends (cup holder, extra lights, mix joystick,
etc). Lengthy discussion regarding air lockers. Other items are not
covered under warranty. Motion to fix what is broken and add convenience
features as discussed; spend up to $800. M/S/P
- Clubs have started pulling signs. Steve will coordinate ATVs; remaining
signs will be removed by the end of the month.
- April 12th dinner at River Inn.
- Club paid for two full registrations for Congress in June.
- Discussed making signs at summer picnic; You Are Here signs for trail.
- Need bio for Congress handout; Rob will provide info.
- Discussion regarding paying down groomer loan. Motion to pay $15000
was tabled for May meeting.
- Rogers parade only groomer is driven. Hamel parade throws candy too;
motion for $100 of candy. M/S/P
- Summer picnic to be held June 21 at 6pm. Joel will find out if Corcoran
Lions Park is available (has shelter) and will talk to meat locker about
meat; members will bring a dish to share. M/S/P
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- MnUSA and sled show Monday
night, March 12th. Artic Cat show at Hilton downtown on March 11th.
Members requested to help work booth.
- Legislative session being coordinated for March 27th at Kelly Inn
in St. Paul. Agenda includes protecting trails, taxes and additional
funds ($500k) for grant aid to go to clubs.
- Update on two-way trails; DNR will present this topic at meeting in
Brainerd in April. Nancy will get information to Steve.
- MnUSA sponsored Nick and Sam (1st and 3rd places) in their race.
- Bob shared info about end
of the year event April 22nd at In Cahootz.
Adjournment: 9:00 p.m.
- Membership: Election
held for 2007/2008 board; nominated were Rocky President, Scott Vice
President, Paulie Secretary, and Nancy Treasurer. M/S/P
- Map: Check map boxes;
collect donations and stock with maps. Napa is the only unpaid map sponsor..
- Safety: No report.
- Tuesday, May 1, 2007 Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!