|General Membership Meeting
April 4, 2006
Secretary’s Report - Rocky Johnson (absent)
Treasurer’s Report - Mike Christenson
- March meeting minutes approved; filed for future audit.
Director-at-Large - Jerry Hanson
- March report approved; filed for future audit.
Trail Coordinator - Steve Hohag
- Club Officers Election:
President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary positions open; Rob
Bell went through each of the job descriptions; motion passed to push
officer elections into May meeting due to lack of volunteers.
- Trails officially closed
- Grant applications filed
- Trail captains get your signs out and check with land owners to determine which trails are intact for next season.
- Crow River News Article: Rob Bell pointed out article on local trails; copies will be made available.
- Upcoming NWT Events:
Volunteer Appreciation Night, Tuesday, April 25th at Sundance, 5:45 pm
Happy Hour, 6:45 pm Dinner – 26 RSVP’s received; Scott will pick up
- Club Fun: Motion passed to hold June 6th Meeting at shed; will be fun/work night.
MnUSA - http://www.mnsnowmobiler.org
- Trail Map: Those of
you responsible for map boxes, pick up boxes and maps ASAP; Trail
Captains check with land owners now to prepare for next map printing -
deadline to determine trails is July; map printing deadline is October
- Hanover Bridge: Work to remove seasonal decking will be completed this month; Mike Christenson to coordinate.
- Elections: See info under Director-at-Large report.
Hanson in Washington DC to discuss issues with park service; MnUSA
Spring Meeting at Sawmill Inn, April 22-23; DNR will be there with new
grant program; no new legislation expected; good MN compliance on trail
pass; 23 fatalities in MN this past season.
- Hamel Sno Runners: Voted new president; Hamel and Loretto clubs to host picnic weekend after 4th of July
Adjournment: 8:25 p.m.
- Map: See info under New Business.
- Safety: No report.
- Tuesday, May 2, Medina Ballroom
- Board Meeting, 6:00 pm
- Happy Hour, 7:00 pm
- General Meeting, 7:30 pm
address so that we can communicate more efficiently!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know
your address. Thank you!!